Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thats All It Takes

I was having a semi- bad day today. You know when every little thing really gets to you, and everything seems so irritating?? dang, maybe I'm the only one who has those days. Oh well. That was the kind of day I was having. I was getting to the point where I was starting to feel sorry for myself, and I HATE that feeling.

Then Adam called.

He called to say nothing else, but "I love you."
And in that moment, my day turned around. All those little things suddenly weren't getting to me, and everything wasn't so irritating after all. Sometimes that's all it takes. A phone call, or maybe a note from someone who loves you to make you realize your day isn't nearly as bad as you thought.

So call someone you love. Who knows what kind of day they are having, and maybe your phone call will make them smile.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Saren, you inspire me so much !
    I gotta start writing again, I love it and miss it !

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I love to write down my feelings and share them with whoever is interested. I love my small, growing family and feel so blessed to have such a loving, supportive husband who is always by my side.

Followers