Sunday, December 11, 2011

Almost Birthday

Tomorrow is my baby's birthday

It seems unreal that an entire year has gone by.
I cant help but reflect, and think about the miracle of birth.

In one short year, my life changed in the best way possible.

Tomorrow will be bitter sweet in a way.
I'm excited to celebrate the amazing little girl that she is, and to enjoy time with friends and family, but the thought of her first birthday makes me wish I could pause this moment in time, and have her stay my baby forever.

She makes me strive to be a better person.
To think of others before myself.
She has taught me unconditional love.
Through her I have learned to not sweat the small stuff.
That a smile can change your entire day.
She reminds me everyday that quality time together is irreplaceable.

I never knew I was capable of this kind of love.
She has changed me.
And no words can describe the love I feel for this sweet spirit.

Im excited for the future, and for the endless possibilities it brings.

Happy ALMOST birthday to my Tenley Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I love to write down my feelings and share them with whoever is interested. I love my small, growing family and feel so blessed to have such a loving, supportive husband who is always by my side.

Followers