Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sometimes, it's ok to...

Iv been on a blogging hiatus.
Perhaps its been the writters block.
Or maybe it was from lack of stories from my all too boring life over the past 6 weeks.
This month has been eye opening for me.
I have learned a lot about myself, as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.

I have learned to cherish EVERY moment with Adam, in this life we have chosen together and created. That being there for him, and supporting him in everything he does is my goal and an amazing opportunity that i have as a wife of a very driven man. He is constantly trying to improve himself, and works so hard for the life we have, and i am BLESSED to be there every step of the way, walking by his side. I dont want to take any moment of this life with him for granted. Being apart from him Makes my heart ache, which is why I'm dreading this upcoming week, and wish I could stop this moment in time.... Pause.
Ahhh, wouldn't that be awesome?!

I have had a new awakening in motherhood. And I am admitting that it's HARD, and I don't know how some people do it on their own, and that somedays I cry and breakdown.
But that's ok.
Because being a mom is the hardest thing I'll ever do, and also the most amazing. It has shaped my life and made me a new person.
It has challenged me, and sometimes I feel that I fall short of these challenges.
But at the end of the day, i have tried my best, and I and (every mother) should give themselves more credit.
Because I would go to the ends of the earth for this baby girl.

So when I think of these last "boring" 6 weeks, I can't say I haven't learned anything.
I guess my biggest challenge has been admitting to myself that I can't do it all, and that I'm not meant to. Certain people were put into my life to go through all these experiences with me.
So let them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I love to write down my feelings and share them with whoever is interested. I love my small, growing family and feel so blessed to have such a loving, supportive husband who is always by my side.

Followers